Hey Friends! Sorry I’ve been absent these last few weeks, I got married and went on a honeymoon in Mexico so there’s no way I could’ve gardened or told you all about it. 😉
Upon our return two weeks later, we have ALOT of weeds. It’s been tough maintaining a well manicured garden as we’ve been preoccupied with all the wedding maddness. But the good news is that we are beginning to get lots of Tomatoes and with that I give you… a random recipe.
Kim’s White Bean- Corn Roasted Veggie Salad
- 8ish Cherry Tomatoes sliced into bite sized pieces
- 1 – 2ish Peppers (in this case pepperoncinis) diced
- 2 – Ears of Corn Boiled and cut (Local Grown Lancaster County corn from Stauffers of Kissel Hill is the best!)
- 1 – can of Cannellini Beans (though you can use any kind)
- 1 – Lime
- 1/4c olive oil
- 3T of chopped Cilantro
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Whisk together Olive oil, Cilantro and Juice from the lime, Pour over top of chopped veggies.
- Mix with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast for 20 minutes on 350
BAM! You’re done. You can eat this with corn chips, on salads or even AS a salad. It’s yum tacular.
More to come! What are you making with your garden tomatoes?